In all honesty, sometimes I wonder if high school is basically a glorified mating zoo.
Being a teenager myself, I’m not as shocked as, say, a person born in the 40’s or 50’s would be.
- A girl straddling a guy’s lap and trying to vacuum his mouth off
- Excessive ass-grabbing
- Red-eyed, slurring, rowdy boys (I harbor suspicions that they’re high, but they could just be extremely sleepy)
- Breast-groping (girls and guys)
- “exploring” (I don’t have anything against lesbians and gays, heck, I have really amazing friends that are are homosexual, I just have an issue with flagrant tonguing, whether it’s guy-girl or not)
Occasional snippets of conversation:
- “Dude, I couldn’t get the condom off.”
- “I wasn’t wearing a bra and the straps broke”
- “That kid isn’t wearing underwear”
- “Is bigger better?”
- “He was like a jackhammer, it sucked.”
- “Oh, I have a lot of experience”
- “Her mom is hotter than she is.”
Those are the less gag-worthy ones, but I’ve heard many more thrown around.
At least we know there isn’t going to be a population decrease with our generation, if you know what I mean.
*Also, quick reminder, if you’re a book worm in need of a good review (yes, I’m aware there is Goodreads, but this blog is more specialized and has a broader range-or will, once I have more time to develop it) please check out my new blog, Books & Nooks! http://bookjunkieonwattpad.wordpress.com/
**And if you haven’t already, check out my Wattpad story, Dance With Me http://www.wattpad.com/story/8185451-dance-with-me